- Bless Your Heart, Tramp and Other Southern Endearments (owned and have read it)
- We're Just Like You, Only Prettier
- Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank (have read it, but lost to an unknown borrower)
- Belle Weather: Mostly Sunny with a Chance of Scattered Hissy Fits
- You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Mornin' (owned but have not yet read it)
- You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl (forthcoming)
Although I am sad to learn that those measly six point five-ish years spent in the Cold North have rendered me unable to truly be Southern, it was a great day and we all had fun.